Today normal as usual... finally went to pay respect to my mum, grandma and grandfather..
Every Year, the feeling are alway the same... just like the first time i went.. cant believe that is have been 1o years..
10 years without mum, 7 years without grandparents.. I m still here.. oops..
If they are still around, I might not be the same me now.. The absent of them crave the MeiZhen's new personality out.. I duno whether is it good or bad.
When i told my friends of how bad am i , in the past.. Same words came out from there... BAD GAL!
Even have friend ask.. When u suddenly become so Guai now.. althought nt very GUai 100% la.. =D
Everything really happens with the reasons behind it.. WE only can take it or run away from it. =D
Treasure wad we have and wad we get.. Do not alway grumble.. That is how i felt..
WAs watching the star Award, suddenly recap back.. Years back when i still watching with my mum. hahaha.. Best female and male artist are ZOe Tay and LiNANXING... wahahahaa.. Really hook back my memories of my mum... Years had past, To be frank, memory of my mum have slowly fade off.. I DUN wan this to happen.. BUt i cant help it... cos It is like kinda of long.. But I believe there are still bit and pieces of it with me.. oops.. Especially when i got cane by my mum when i was young.. Regardless was telling lies or being naughty.. =p
Alrite.. stop here.. tomolo will be going out with meiyi.. celebrate her 22nd Belated birthday =p.. Quality hotel steamboat buffets and and and moive... After that will be dinner with DA jie?? =D
End here.. blog tml with photos ba.. =DDDDD
Labels: Life, random