After graduated from poly "unoffically" .. Been meeting up with different kind of peoples.. Maybe i am really at the cross road.. Which path shld i take??
1.Take back to the line that i have been studying for years???
Today did have "strangerS" call me, but they are not from the companies that i have apply.
2. They are those INSURANCES Companies.. First call from manulife.. call me to go for a interview with the director.. Shitty.. i dun wan to be finanical advisors.. The next call is ASK ME BUY INSURANCES.. Do i really fated with INSURANCES?? i had oredi have 2 plans.. I guess that is enough for nOW.. AS i m not working.. NO INCOME!!!!!
3. MLM.. A good friend of mine, bought me to the talk.. Well.. the products can see that they are good. But... kinda too expensive for my situation now.. Well, join they in selling?? maybe.. gotta consider..
So , alway say that must have faith in Lao MU (God).. But... after 2 months, I am still jobless.. My fields related no call up, instead so many "Other Fields" called me.. SO WAD SHLD I DO??? REJECT?? ACCEPT??? sighz...
I STILL have the faith and believes.. Cos i alway feel than what path that i m walking, that is the best plan from Lao MU... SO I pray hard, I shall get the job that suit me the best SOON???? HOpe to have it before my Graduation 27 may...
*PRay HARD*
Tml going back to Secondary sch Speech day.. receiving a long service award from the sch.. MAybe of my contribution to my cca?? =D
Cheer for me den~ =D
Labels: Life, Updates