<body>

Janet Lee

Create Your Badge

♥ The Piiggy


♥ Janet :D♥.
29 marCh 1987 .
LACTO-OVO-VEGETARIAN .
Funny & Cheerful .
Going 24 years old soon .

♥ Cravings


More chatting sessions with the farms and my pretty babes .
Get better job offer/pay .
Better lifestyle .
Spend more time with lovely boyfriend .

♥ Tagboard





♥ Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
♥ Click ♥
♥ Memories


♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ February 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ October 2012

♥ Music


♥ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♥

Imeem Recommended
♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ boring boring


Alrite.. I did not blog a few days.. I got a offer from the company who suan my result.. haven decide whether want to accept anot as mon still have one interview that i m more keen into it. Well.. I said wrong thing~ i Know.. Gulity and sad about it. I TOLD the HR that i got interview on mon, in fact actually shld nt tell her. Bibilet said I m Silly.. YES lor.. Sighz.. Actually sad abt it la. But over le..

Just hope that they willing to wait as the job is an assignment. SIgh loud loud..

Just now went to QKB, met zhiqi for dinner with her mum. After that Accompany her to shao er ban as she said her de shu not much pple. Well, her husband said how come i slim down so much, what happen. On Diet ah~ yea lor.. NO sch = diet to me~ am i really slim alot??? the most 3kg only ma.. =D

I will stop here.. Later going to celebrate Serene's Advance birthday.. Morning tuition yet now i haven Sleep~~~

I shoo shoo myself okie~

Blog with photo later in the night when i get home..

Byebye~~~~~~

Labels:




♥ BabiLet dumoDore

5/17/2009 02:14:00 AM